Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Life Of Mine.......with friendz


Hi,
Myself Soni......but my friends know me as Ravinder Chahal.This is my first time to create a blog and i enjoyed creating it.This is really funfull.Even this is my first time to write about myself.Well, i will not only write about me but also about my friendz too as they are a very special and precious part of my life. After family they are the one who cares for you..(if they are true frndz).....so definately my frndz are my life....so few of my friends are meg, suni, preet, swat, shvet.....i enjoyed every bit of time that i spent with them, and that includes my college life, my graduation and my post graduation. During graduation i got few frndz and few in PG. Even few of friends from my school time are special too....

3 comments:

  1. hMmmmmmmmmmmmm WHT 2 SAY BOUT DIS GAL????v MET BOUT 3YRS BAK N DIDNT KNW AT DAT TIME DAT V WUD DEVELOP SUCH A STRNG BOND B/W US DAT IS CALLD FRNSHP..............ALL I CAN SAY BOUT HER IZ DAT SHE IS A VRY STRAIGHTFWD PERSN VID A VRY KIND HEART....A HEART DAT ALWYS CARES 4 HER FRNS...SPECIALLY MEEEE.......I LVV D WAY SHE PULLS MY LEG.........LVVVVV UUU LOADSSSSS SWEETHEART....MISSS UUUUUU KINNAAA SAARAAAA....

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh shhhhhhoooooo shwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeet of u preet.....u knw one thing when ever i did new things in life u r d first person to encourage my work, u always got to knw wen i m feeling bad n wen m so happy, each n every tym u gave me best advice as u can....tat makes our relation so important....thanks for being such an imp person in my life....

    ReplyDelete
  3. gd start..
    nd who is "soni" chahal ??
    oye tu mera naam mention karna bhul gayi...

    ReplyDelete